Statement of Faith
Children at HOPE Christian Schools will be introduced to the unconditional love of Jesus and His work as their Savior.
It is our desire that we, along with the students we serve, will together grow in our faith, become strong in spirit and character, mature in our knowledge of Christ as our Lord and Savior, and live out our faith in our academic, personal, and everyday lives in ways that honor and please God. Our goal is that the work of our staff and students is produced by faith, their labor prompted by love, and their endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 1:3). Therefore, the following core beliefs are set forth as the basic guiding Christian principles of our schools:
- We believe all Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe that Scripture reveals that we are the children of God (1 John 3:1) because Jesus died on the cross for us (1 John 4:10). As children of God we are created and redeemed to do good work (Ephesians 2:8-10) and are called to perform accordingly by loving God and loving our neighbor (Matthew 22:37-40).
- We believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty. From there He will come to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
Finally, we believe Scripture clearly communicates for us the following regarding the Triune God, the Word of God, and the People of God:
There are no resources or collections to display